Course Available on Teachable iOS APP
The good news is that the course is also available on the Teachable iOS App.
Teachable iOS APP
From the app, you will be able to do the following actions within your course:
- Pick up where they left off on another device
- Download course content to view later offline
- View handouts, worksheets, and lecture text/images
- Complete lectures and sync their progress with other devices
Using the iOS App
- After downloading the app, open the app by select the Teachable icon (teal and white “t”) from your iOS home screen.
- As a new iOS app user, you will be brought to the login screen.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your myTeachable account.
- Upon successful login, you will be brought to all your current school and course enrollments accessible through myTeachable.
- Select the course you wish to view, which will bring you inside the course area, where you can start to work through lecture content.
Downloading the App
- Go to the App Store on your device.
- Search for Teachable (or simply click this link to be redirected to the page in the app store).
- Click the Get button. Click Install. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID if prompted.